Monday, April 9, 2012

April 5

Today we thought was gonna be a horrible rainy day. I looked outside it was really gloomy out side and then the rain came it was really hard rain but it only lasted for 5 minutes.

we waited for about an hour then it was sunny. We got our swim suits on and packed up! The beach was beautiful. I was in the water for a long time playing in the waves they were huge! Me and Ben loved it! But it was hard to stand the under tow.





I got out for a little and tanned. While me and Ben were out of the water I heard a person say her husband just got stung by a jellyfish at first I didn't believe this but then I saw all the jellyfish wash up on the beach then I believed I wasn't going the water for a long time! meanwhile I was bored so my dad, Emma, Ben, and I
built a sandcastle it was really cool! Emma and I built a boat for the castle.

Finally it was time to pack up! We went back to our condo and took showers. we decided to go souvenier shopping. Only My dad, Emma, Ben and I went. This is what we got:

Emma: Shirt and Henna Tattoo ( a fake tattoo that only stays in for a month) 

Ben: A T-shirt

Lizzy: A T-shirt

When we got home there were burritos ready for us! We dug in

We then settled in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment