Monday, April 9, 2012

April 4

Today was a not so good day I woke up that morning I looked out side No dolphins, No sun.

Meanwhile, we decided to go shopping at Pier Park. We looked at department stores like Marshall's and other stores. (I almost got some clothes but I wanted to save it for the rest of the trip.)

We all got bored of Pier Park (because we went there so much.) we then decided to go and try to find a prom dress for my sister, Mikaela my dad typed it in and we were off! it took us about 30 minutes to get there but our GPS took is to the wrong place! It took us to an old yellow house!

We then asked Mikaela's friend to give us more directions to get to the store. It took us 20 more minutes to find it but we did. It was a crazy store there! Mikaela found some cute dresses and went to try them on. She tried them all on. Then it was down to a simple blue aqua dress or a "different style many color dress." She tried both of them on many times. She decided to go with "different style many color dress."

Here is the picture of Pier Park (sorry for the delay.)


We went home and had dinner Lasagna yum! (at like 8 though!) I was really tired so after dinner I me and my mom layed in her bed until I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment