Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3

Hi!  I hope you are having a fun break too.  I'd love you to make comments and let me know what you are up too. I am excited to see you when we return to MI!

Time is going fast here in PCB!  Today we were supposed to get up early and do a dolphin boat trip.  But, when we woke up it was raining, so we re-scheduled for later today.  I was bummed but hoped it would work out later. 

My sisters wanted to check out some discount shopping so we headed to Ross and TJ Maxx in Panama City.  We looked a lot and only found a couple of things.  But, Ben and I had some luck finding baseball cleats at Sports Authority. 

We drove back to our hotel after that.  We went to the beach for a bit.  It was cloudy but the rain had stopped. 

Finally, it was time!  We drove to our Dolphin Boat Ride.  Our captain was named Robbie.  He has been doing this for nine years.  It was just six of us in the boat.

Captain Robbie took us out to the channel and we began looking for dolphins.  A big Navy Boat came by making a lot of huge waves.  Soon after that, we saw dolphins and they began jumping the waves.  It was so cool!



He took us to a lot of spots in the channel and then we made our way to Shell Island. During that time we saw a lot of dolphins close up. 










Our captain FINALLY took us snorkling. (I was waiting for it the whole time!) We saw starfish, sanddollars, sea erchiuns and Sponge.  It was so cool!





Then it was time to be done ):. But my dad spotted a mama and a baby swimming so our captain stopped the boat and watched and waited. They were so close! I almost touched them!

After our tour was done we decided to stop and eat at Chick-Fil-A it was really good!

Now we are settling in for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment