Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 2

Today was BEAUTIFUL 90 and sunny! We like to eat breakfast on our deck each morning.  This morning, as we were eating, we saw a bunch of dolphins out in the Gulf.  There was a whole pod of dolphins just hanging around the sandbar and one was just off the shore it was really close!

Then we joined our friends at a resort down the road called Splash. It was a cool resort with water slides on the Gulf.  We brought our lunches and joined them on the beach to have lunch together. I hung out with Ella who is 8.  We played in the ocean together and then had fun in the water park. My mom bought me a foo foo drink called "Blue Raspberry" Drink to cool off because it was so hot.  It was super busy there with kids everywhere.  But, I liked it a lot!

We joined our friends for dinner at Reggae J's.  We got to eat outside and listen to a lot of fun music. Reggae J's was inside Pier Park. My sister's, Ella, and I went and walked around Pier Park. We saw a lot of cute little shops! We then headed home and relaxed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment